Dokita Symposia & Journal Launch
DOKITA Editorial Board organizes annual symposia which usually seek to create an avenue for stakeholders to come together to examine topical national issues and proffer lasting solutions, in order to facilitate rapid growth and development of our country, Nigeria.
At the Symposium, notable speakers who are knowledgeable and experienced in the various fields are invited to speak to an ever attentive audience ranging from political office holders, government parastatals, royal fathers, non-governmental organisations, eminent personalities, lecturers, students and members of the public.
The programme also usually features the launch of the latest edition of the journal.
These symposia aim to educate the public, generate political will towards improving the standard of living of every Nigerian and challenge various stakeholders to assume active roles towards steering the country in the right direction in whatever capacity, whether as followers, leaders, experts or laymen.
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- The United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA)
- The Association for Reproductive and Family Health, Ibadan
- Archives of Ibadan Medicine.
- Nigeria Bottling Company.
- The United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF)
- Fidson pharmaceuticals
- Biofem Pharmaceuticals
- Mega Life Sciences Nigeria Limited